"Remain, as I do, incomprehensible: to be great is to be misunderstood"- Oscar Wilde.

"You knew what my Art was to me, the great primal note by which I had revealed, first myself to myself, and then myself to the world"- Oscar Wilde.

September 24, 2012

Cameron Noble


Cameron Noble’s paintings and drawings of pop stars, models and celebrities are stunning. His brilliant use of colour heightens their already iconic state until the viewer is completely captivated. At only 29, Cameron’s painting of Billie Holiday has already been included in Arts Project’s Permanent collection. The permanent collection enables a truly significant work by an artist to become a part of a much loved and cared for collection of work. 

Cameron’s work is alluring and sensual. His portraits reveal a knowingness of each subject. We have been very excited about what Cameron had in store for us. 

Earlier, we went down to Rose Chong Costumes and we all put our hands together in tribute for a late nineties VH1 Top count down #1 HIT. 

Rose Chong Costumes

Cameron searching for the look

Dan and Christina wait for the reveal

All hands on set!

No comments:

Post a Comment