"Remain, as I do, incomprehensible: to be great is to be misunderstood"- Oscar Wilde.

"You knew what my Art was to me, the great primal note by which I had revealed, first myself to myself, and then myself to the world"- Oscar Wilde.

September 22, 2012

Peter Ben

Talk of the Good and the Bad can often get a bit tricky. Some see good and bad in black and white. Others see a great deal of gray. Our conversations with Peter on the subject often got quite, well, colourful. These conversations led to his new work which tackles the question of the good and bad as well as the LAW!

We have had a great deal of fun. There is nothing like a good 'cops and robbers' chase to make everyone happy. Here are some photos of the behind the scenes filming of Peter’s work as he gets into character.

Peter Ben takes over the green screen room

It's a wrap: Rebecca, Peter Ben and Christina after a long morning of filming 


No comments:

Post a Comment